Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

I have been Horrible

I have been a horrible blogger.

That is right it has almost been almost 2 months since I have updated my blog. I did not mean to fall by the way side. It always seemed that life interrupted and by the time those things I was too tired to write.

I have also been suffering from writers block for a bit too. Alot has happened since I came back to the North from vacation and I have had a few new experiences but just did not have the "bug" if you will to write about them. Not that I did not want to share my experiences with you ... I did but just did not know how to get the thoughts out in a decent post.

My blogger notepad is full of half written posts about a few different things .I am looking forward to updating everyone on my current goings on in Kimmirut. Personally I have been on a path to a healthier me and part of that is keeping up with this blog. So that means now there will be more frequent posts by me. :)

Upon my return to Kimmirut I purchased a four wheeler. According to my friends that practically makes me a Nunavut lifer now. I on the other hand feel it gives me more of an opportunity to explore Kimmirut and the surrounding area.  So I have had fun learning to drive it ( that was an adventure and a half) and exploring places that I only ever knew the general direction of ( Reversing Falls and Soaper Lake)

Tonight's blog is going to be short ... mainly because I have to get up early in the morning . I will be posting some new posts this weekend about my first few excursions on the four wheeler this weekend...(psst there will be lots of pics!)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are back with the blog. Always enjoy reading about your adventures and love to see the pictures. Keep them coming. It was good to see you when you were home. lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Blogger goes through 'writers' block... heck I've been blogging for over 4 years and have had those moments! :) Looking forward to hearing about your adventures around Kimmirut via Quad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about you the other day and how I missed hearing about life in Kimmirut! Glad to see you're back and can't wait to hear about your new adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete